Agilent PAL Auto Sampler Systems
The PAL3 sample injectors enable GC and GC/MS laboratories to increase productivity with greater automated sample preparation capabilities and a variety of sample vial options. The high-end PAL3 sample injector offers three types of sample injection techniques: liquid injection, headspace, and solid phase microextraction (SPME). The lower-cost GC injector platform can be configured for liquid injection only but offers many of the other capabilities of the PAL3 Autosampler System including large volume injection (LVI), multiple vial sizes, and extended sample vial capacity.
- Top-mounted on GCs to save valuable bench space
- Interfaces with any Agilent 6890, 7890, or 5975T GC
- Integrated software control available for OpenLAB CDS (ChemStation & EZChom Editions) and MassHunter GC/MS Software. Multiple sample overlap capability now available on OpenLAB CDS ChemStation edition.
- Solid Phase MicroExtraction (SPME)
- Heated syringe headspace
- Large-volume injection up to 500 µL
- Accomodates 4 vial sizes: 1 mL, 2 mL, 10 mL, and 20 mL
- Accomodates deep-well and standard microplates
- Robotic Tool Change option - Up to three unique tool exchange capability
- Method Script Writing services available to get you up and running immediately