Agilent 7820A GC
The 7820A Gas Chromatograph system is an affordable, high-quality GC with a wide range of inlet and detector options, including mass spectrometer. This system provides small to medium-sized labs reliable capabilities for a wide range of application areas, to meet regulatory and lab SOP needs.
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) provides more consistent data quality by maintaining exact retention times from injection to injection, column to column, instrument to instrument, and lab to lab
- Electronic Pneumatics Regulation (EPR) option provides the simplicity of manual operation with high precision digital display of pressure/flow and superior ease-of-use as compared to traditional manual pneumatics systems
- Great fit for routine applications using single quadrupole mass spectrometer
- Single filament TCD that does not require a separate reference gas, does not require manual potentiometer adjustment, and provides a stable baseline without drift
- Auto-ranging FID provides the ability to detect and quantitate from parts per billion (ppb) to parts per thousand in a single injection
- Other detectors include; FPD plus, NPD, and µECD
- Inlets options include split/splitless, packed, purge packed, and on-column inlets
- Valve configurations that include up to 3 valves
- Full electronic pneumatic control (EPC) from inlet to detector
- Simplified GC front panel keys and display provide sequence information, instrument conditions, and run status, and minimize operating errors
Software keyboard and display allows the user to control the system when it connects with an integrator or 3rd-party software
Please contact one of our experts for the best advice for your analyses.