MassHunter Workstation software
The all new Agilent MassHunter Workstation software provides intuitive, yet powerful, instrument control, data acquisition, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and reporting for Agilent time-of-flight (TOF), quadrupole time-of-flight (Q-TOF), ICP-MS, and triple quadrupole systems. Designed from the ground up to make MS analyses easier from tuning to final report MassHunter Workstation software can be complemented by application-specific MassHunter software packages that provide even more power and stream-lined operation for specialized analytical tasks such as expression profiling.
- MassHunter software is now used consistently across Agilent LC/MS, GC/MS, and ICP-MS instruments allowing you to reduce your staff training time.
- Fast, easy setup and operation with automated tuning for both triple quadrupole and Q-TOF instruments. Import worklists from spreadsheets, saving time in method development and high throughput screening.
- Powerful yet simple data analysis with separate, specialized modules for instrument control and data acquisition, qualitative identification of unknowns, and quantitation of target-compounds
- Fast, flexible data reporting with preconfigured reports that simplify basic analyses, or completely customized reports courtesy of Microsoft© Excel and XML.
- New All Ions MS/MS Technique for Targeted and Untargeted Screening on TOF and Q-TOF LC/MS