Agilent 7890B GC
The Agilent 7890B GC with Integrated Intelligence is built on over 40 years of gas chromatography experience. The advanced features of the 7890B GC help you get more done in less time while the quality design and reliability mean the system will maintain its high level of performance for years to come.
Carrier Gas Options
Dramatically reduce the amount of helium used or eliminate it from your laboratory.
Software for Ease of Use
Simplify the continued operation of the 7890 Series GC.
Simplified GC tools
Enhance the analytical capability of the 7890 Series GC.
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) maintains exact retention times from injection to injection, column to column, instrument to instrument, and lab to lab
- Capillary Flow Technology (CFT) provides unique instrument capabilities, such as multi-dimension gas chromatography (GC-GC/Deans Switch), comprehensive two-dimension gas chromatography (GCxGC) with flow modulation, and backflush at the beginning, middle, or end of the analytical column
Single filament TCD that does not require a separate reference gas, does not require manual potentiometer adjustment, and provides a stable baseline with a minimal amount of signal drift
- Auto-ranging FID provides the ability to detect and quantitate from parts per billion (ppb) to parts per thousand in a single injection
- Integrated SCD/NCD (sulfur or nitrogen chemiluminescence detector) provides low ppb detection, equi-molar response, and quantitation for sulfur or nitrogen contaminants without quenching from matrix
- Carrier Gas Options: Helium Conservation Module, Hydrogen Sensors and Alternate Carrier Gas Solutions dramatically reduce the amount of helium used to offer flexibility in your laboratory
- Large Valve Oven (LVO) allows for the combination of multiple methods and simplified maintenance
- Multimode inlet (MMI) serves as a programmable temperature vaporizing injector with flexible capabilities
- Agilent Inert Flow Path provides increased sensitivity for active compounds, from injection to detection
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) modules, up to 4 installed and operating, increase sample throughput with rapid column heating and cooling