Agilent 7693A Tower
The Agilent 7693A ALS builds upon Agilent's industry-leading 7683B ALS and delivers a new level of productivity, performance and flexibility in a GC Autosampler. Not only does the 7693A incorporate Agilent's proven dual simultaneous injection and fast injection technologies, the 7693A adds powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, and more. So whether you want to automate sample injection or the entire sample preparation and injection process, the 7693A is the optimal solution for maximum productivity, performance, and flexibility within any GC lab.
- All the advantages of the Agilent 7683B Autosampler with even greater reliability, performance, and flexibility
- 150 sample vial tray allows longer unattended operation (50% greater than the 7683B)
- Dual simultaneous injection saves time by doubling sample throughput
- Fast injection technology minimizes needle discrimination and sample degradation
- Perform single-stroke injection of up to 50 µL using a 100 µL syringe; multiple injections are possible depending on your needs
- Holds 250-µL and 500-µl syringes for use in sample preparation work (when used with optional Enhanced Sample Handling Syringe Carriage)
- Eliminate analyst-to-analyst variability and reduce rework using powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, mixing, and solvent addition
- Easily build and run GC sample preparation programs with Easy SamplePrep software
- Heat the entire tray or cool it to sub-ambient temperatures to meet your lab’s needs
- Modular design allows the flexibility to easily move the sampler from GC to GC or start with a single injector and add on to the system as needed
- Track samples using the optional barcode reader module, and print labels using the new Agilent Barcode Printing Solution.
If you want more information pleas contact one of our specialists and they will help you find the right answer to your problem.