Universal thermal desorption unit for sorbent tubes
UNITY™ is an industry-leading analytical thermal desorption instrument for the simultaneous analysis of VOCs, SVOCs and thermally labile compounds collected onto sorbent tubes.
In contrast to other thermal desorption units, UNITY quantitatively re-collects the thermally desorbed sample for re-analysis or storage, enhancing sample security. UNITY also features an electrically cooled cold trap, dispensing with the expense and inconvenience of liquid cryogen.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for cryogen.
- Enhance productivity with the world’s most versatile thermal desorber – UNITY offers unmatched analytical performance for the widest range of TD applications.
- Peace of mind – with quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, UNITY offers simple method/data validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.
- Future-proof your lab – you are buying the leading-brand thermal desorber and a perfect platform for expansion as the needs of your lab grow.
- Be confident – you’re using a desorber that complies with key standards such as US EPA Method TO-17.
- Simultaneously analyse the broadest range of analytes from C2 to n-C40 and thermally labile compounds.
- Sample splitting allows compatibility with high- and low-concentration samples (low-ppt to percent).
- Cryogen-free operation reduces running costs.
- Quantitative re-collection of samples – allowing sample re-analysis.
- Complies with international standard methods.
- Each sample leak-tested to ensure accurate results.
- Fully upgrade UNITY to multi-tube, multi-canister or on-line capability.
- Designed for easy maintenance.
- Easily integrates into any laboratory – combines with any make of GC.
- Advanced capabilities include – easy-change focusing trap, compatibility with TubeTAG electronic tube labels, options for 4.5-inch (DAAMS) tubes and compatibility with electronic carrier gas control.
* This product is provided trough Agilent Technologies.