(UK & Ireland only)
The specialized furnace design allows rapid characterization of nearly all materials with guaranteed reproducibility and precision. The sample cup is dropped vertical into the furnace and the sample is pyrolyzed in a few milliseconds. Low mass ceramic heaters heat and cool the furnace quickly.
The Single-Shot Pyrolyzer can only be used for Flash-Pyrolysis.
- pyrolysis temperature up to 800 °C
- very precise temperature control in the micro furnace (40 – 800 °C ± 0,1 °C)
- cooled standby position for the sample before pyrolysis, in order to avoid early degradation of the substance
- total flow-path of the pyrolysis system is deactivated (Ultra AlloyTM)
- a special adapter prevents cold spots between pyrolyzer and GC
- different samplers enable analysis of many different samples (e.g. liquid sampler for liquid samples)
- diverse add-ons for extended applications are available (e.g. Auto-Shot Sampler for automated analysis of samples)