TC-20 & TC-20 TAG
Conditioner and dry-purge units for multiple sorbent tubes
The TC-20™ and TC-20 TAG™ are compact, stand-alone devices for the simultaneous conditioning or dry-purging of up to 20 thermal desorption sorbent tubes.
The TC-20 is used by thermal desorption–GC analysts who want to improve their laboratory’s productivity by avoiding using valuable instrument time for conditioning sorbent tubes.
The TC-20 TAG is a variant of the TC-20 for those who use Markes' RFID TubeTAG tube tagging system with single sorbent bed tubes. It is especially useful for those working to the US EPA Method 325 regulation.
- Free-up your analytical instrument – condition multiple sorbent tubes off-line.
- Save time by conditioning up to 20 sorbent tubes simultaneously – using the analytical system could take 50 hours, but using the TC-20 just 2½ hours.
- Save money by conditioning sorbent tubes with nitrogen rather than expensive helium gas.
- Peace-of-mind – you are buying a quality product from the recognised leader in thermal desorption instrumentation.
- Up to 20 tubes (3½ inch × ¼ inch o.d.), conditioned simultaneously.
- Uses nitrogen rather than expensive helium.
- Eliminates risk of contamination of the analytical instrument.
- Uses a high-capacity charcoal filter to collect tube effluent and prevent contamination of laboratory air.
- The dry-purge function of TC-20 removes excess water that is trapped during sampling, preventing it interfering with the sample analysis.
- Each tube connection point is designed to ensure carrier gas flow through an attached tube, even if not all the tube connection points are used. This means that there is no need to blank-off unused tube positions.
- NEW – A version of TC-20 is compatible with Markes' RFID tube tracking system, TubeTAG. This TC-20 instrument allows the conditioning/dry-purging of up to 20 single sorbent-bed thermal desorption tubes without having to remove RFID tags, meaning that the stored tube information can remain with the tube for its entire lifetime. It is especially useful for those working to the US EPA Method 325 regulation.