LCxLC is an emerging technique. Subsequent to GCxGC becoming a standard technique in the laboratory, LCxLC is also gradually going same way.
Agilent has now brought out an LCxLC system, which is fully integrated into the standard software. The technique has many options and almost endless possibilities for improving separation. This requires the correct choice of columns in the first and second dimension, and a suitable gradient. We offer a wide range of (U)HPLC columns and can be of service with both the choice of column as well as with the gradient.
By making use of the high-pressure Binary 1290 pump, it is possible to run gradients of a few seconds. Only with perfect pump performance is it possible to obtain reproducible results. Using the LC-image software, we are able to process, interpret and quantify results from UV, DAD, MS and even HR-MS.
- - GC
- GC Software
- Wiley Registry of Mass Spectral Data, 11th Edition
- Wiley Registry of Tandem Mass Spectral Data - MS for ID
- Maurer / Wissenbach / Weber LC-MSn Library of Drugs, Poisons and Their Metabolites
- Mass Spectra of Volatiles in Food (SpecData), 2nd Edition
- Mass Spectra of Physiologically Active Substances: Including drugs, steroid hormones,and endocrine disruptors 2011
- Mass Spectra of Pesticides 2009
- Mass Spectra of Organic Compounds
- Mass Spectra of Geochemicals, Petrochemicals and Biomarkers
- FAMEs Fatty Acid Methyl Esters: Mass Spectral Database
- Mass Spectra of Pesticides with Retention Indices, 2nd Edition
- LIPIDS Mass Spectral Database
- Mass Spectral Library of Drugs, Poisons, Pesticides, Pollutants, and Their Metabolites, 5th Edition
- Metlin Mass Spectral Database
- Wiley Registry 11th Edition / NIST 2017 Mass Spectral Library
- Mass Spectra of Flavors and Fragrances of Natural and Synthetic Compounds, 3rd Edition
- Mass Spectra of Designer Drugs 2018