GC Image Software
GC Image Software is a multi-featured package for visualising, analysing and processing data produced by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography.
The GC Image Software package includes three programs:
• GC Image for visualizing, analyzing, and reporting on individual GCxGC chromatograms.
• GC Project for managing projects with multiple GCxGC runs/injections.
• Image Investigator for automated and interactive multivariate analyses multi-sample datasets for sample classification, fingerprinting, and marker compound discovery.
GC Image Software processes comprehensive GCxGC data acquired from various GC platforms including:
• Agilent 6890, 7890, SCD, FID, ECD
• Agilent 7200 QToF
• Shimadzu GC2010Plus & GCMS QP2010Plus
• Thermo Trace GC
• LECO Pegasus ToFMS
• JEOL AccuToF MS
• Almsco ToF
In GC Image Software, individual GCxGC data acquisition runs are processed and special features are available: baseline correction, easy development of analytical templates, perform mass spectral analyses, configure and prepare summary reports.
GC Project Software includes GC Project - a quantitative analysis package which enables the user to manage their GCxGC data and manage the processing process easily. GC Projectprovides a platform for automated multiple data file processing for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. GC Project also includes a reporting package.
GC Image LCxLC Edition Software
GC Image LCxLC Edition Software is a multi-featured package for visualizing, analyzing, and processing data produced by comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography. The LCxLC Software package includes three programs:
• LC Image for analysis, visualization, and reporting on individual LCxLC chromatograms.
• LC Project for managing projects with multiple LCxLC runs/injections.
• Image Investigator for automated and interactive multivariate analyses multi-sample datasets for sample classification, fingerprinting, and marker compound discovery
GC Image LLC and Agilent Technologies are closely cooperating to develop and improve GC Image LCxLC Edition software and LCxLC solutions, based on the Agilent 1290 Infinity 2D-LC system. This system can be configured in combination with all existing detectors e.g. the high sophisticated 7200QToF.
GC Image Software is a product from GC Image LLC and distributed exclusively by ZOEX US and ZOEX Europe.
Try out a trial version:
- GC IMAGE PRESENTATION
- GC IMAGE SOFTWARE BROCHURE
- GC IMAGE 2.7 BROCHURE
- OPTIMIZING BLOB DETECTION AND TEMPLATE MATCHING
- FINDING UNIQUE AND COMMON COMPONENTS ACROSS MULTIPLE SAMPLES